View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Day 9: Sunday, September 22nd. Omaha, Nebraska -> Chicago, Illinois

This was one of the best days of the trip. I left Omaha and proceeded through the great state of Iowa. I ran into a dude in a CTS-V Coupe and showed him what Straightpipes on an F10 M5 sound like. Lol! When I got to Chicago I checked into my hotel at the Navy base up North. I had some business to attend to the next morning, but after I checked in, I went to downtown Chicago to meet up with Bimmerpost Forum Member Jump. He is quite the guy and showed me around town. Thanks to Jump I got to meet Sharpie12 and a few of the guys over from M5Board.com. Jump took me through some of the underground streets of Chicago, the same streets where they filmed some of the scenes from the Batman movies. It was EPIC! We then went to meet with Sharpie12 and the guys at a local bar downtown. We valeted our M5's up front and it was awesome. That night was a big football match between the Chicago Bears and some other forgotten team. I walked into the bar and asked, "who's winning the match?" and people looked at me like I was a Merman or something. Anyways, after the game we got a bite to eat at a local downtown Chicago eatery with all the guys and then went for yet another spirited drive, pretty much rampaging the streets of downtown Chicago. I remember at one point we had 3 F10 M5's and a Porsche 911 Turbo and we rolled past this random dude in an F13 M6 Coupe, bone stock and he was looking at us like we were the kids from the Fast and Furious movies with all of our exhausts. I was LOL'ing for a long time after that.

Anyways here's some CRAZY shots!

Last edited by RPiM5; 10-16-2013 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0