View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #15
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar
Whoever is trying to make it sound that BMW has the right to relase the car anytime they want, I am the customer and I want to cancel the deal. This is a free country. Please let the dealer know that. They are refusing to cancel my car. I have been loyal to BMW for 15 years. This is it.

You make people pay premium to get theirs cars first. This is the difference between APPLE and BMW. You also leave the cars outside for weeks under the weather elements. These cars are already owned. BMW has no right to keep them away form their owners. Apple does not make you do that. BMW through its dealers also blamed the government while it was the one behind the holding of the car. I have been without a car for almost three months.

We demand the release of our cars now.
You dont own the car until you take delivery of the car. It is currently owned and on the financial books of BMW. They currently own the liability of the vehicle.

Second you can choose to pay a premium or not for the car. If you paid a premium then you are the one who made the decision to pay over MSRP. BMW did not force you to buy the car. Your freedom gave you this priveledge. You have plenty of choices out there. At a certain point you can't cancel your order without paying a cancellation fee. Enjoy the car. You should have it soon. I empathize with you. I hope you enjoy the experience of the M5 as much as I will.

P.S. let me know if your demand to BMW was met
Appreciate 0