06-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #18
wrsbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ferrari 488 Spider

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330
I just didn't understand how you could say the M5's engine etc wasn't designed for track use
I didn't say that and apparently after this long thread you can't read what I originally wrote. Yet you keep repeating what you claim I said when it's not what I said.

There is no debate here, you are simply making a fool of yourself by proving you wanted to nitpick my original statement. You either don't want to read it or you are not bright enough to understand the import of the original statement. You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word prolonged. You also don't seem to understand the difference between racing and a couple of times around the track. I made my original statement abundantly clear. Instead, you make things up such as this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330
What you are saying is basically that the car/engine etc is able to generate such amounts of energy that it will selfdestruct at any time if that potential is exploited.
I did not say this. You did. You won't find any such statement on my part. Apparently you wanted an argument, you couldn't get one but you created one instead. Now you are bowing out of the argument after making up new statements I didn't make. I don't know what your point is unless it is to make up a straw man and beat it up. You haven't actually disagreed with anything I said, you have simply made up stuff you claim I said. In addition, nothing I said isn't factual, correct or accurate. Given that, I can't understand your reason for continuing with your senseless posting.

Last edited by wrsbmw; 06-03-2013 at 03:07 PM..
Appreciate 0