View Single Post
      03-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #34
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747flyboy View Post
Thanks for the encouragment ColdList...Its all good and by no means was I implying my 550i is similar or close to an M5. I now realize I crossed the line. I hated the Squared Tip (Lexus looking) Exhaust tips. At first I only wanted the OEM rounded polished exhaust tips. Then I found a board member selling a full OEM M5 exhaust. I thought hec why not replace the whole thing make some sweet noise and HP. Technica Motor Sports in Midtown Atlanta was the shop performing the work. They are a class act operation and easily talked me into a Custom made Free Flow DownPipes to match the exhaust and an ECU flash to take advantage of the hardware. At the time it was a cool idea to post the results on the M5 board for comparison reason. You are correct. I know realize how some members are.
By all means, look me up. Im am in the PeachTree City area , lets hook up . I would like to check your M5. I have a 2008 E92 M3 with a VF Enginnering Supercharger kit (roughly 590WHP). Eitherway we will got on a meet. I am on my way to Seoul South Korea and will be back around March 25. My email jcandraos@yahoo.com , cell:7708781032
I look forward to it...Joseph
Cool. Will do. Let's try to connect the first Sun. of April at C&O. Sort of long drive for you to come to Alpharetta but for a car guy it is a very cool show.
Appreciate 0