View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #72
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-bitious View Post
Ok we got that cleared up in spite of you feeling like a broken record. However, I feel like one too, because you never responded to my remark about PI not backing up their or your "claim" (yet).
What exactly are you asking? Just call them if you like. I am not them. What "claim" are you talking about? If you trust all the Manhart stuff all you have to do is look at that. It is the same stuff. Just contact Manhart, contact PP Performance, contact Performing Imports.

All I have said is that I have the tune, downpipes and an exhaust on my car and it is fast. I even specifically said that I have no idea whether I got 30,40,50-100+ hp and I didn't care. I am happy with the car. It is faster than stock. Gooood enough for me.

I don't even know what their "claim" is that you re talking about. All I know is that the tunes are the same. Look on the Noelle Motors site. This is the same tune. It has specs. You can call them too. This is why I said people should do their own due diligence-here is your opportunity.

Also curious why you even care. You are not even in the US. What possible benefit does this even have to you? You can go to Manhart and get it all and rest easy.
Appreciate 0