03-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #74
bm5bullit
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-bitious View Post
Well you are so upset about people wanting to dyno an M5 that you spent many hours on explaining and repeating it can't be done. I am getting the Manhart tune stage 4 installed next week, so I am all set. Not only will I write, just like you, how wonderful it is, I am going to back it up with proof and useful information for others. Why else would I be on this board? You keep saying the tunes are identical, so it is interesting to see if they actually are in the real world. With the M5 E60 USA and Europe had different softwares.

But this board is international and if you are so enthusiastic about the PI tune, then it is interesting to me as a car lover as I am sure others are about the power it produces. It is a bit weird that you are kind of saying because I am on another continent that I should keep quiet.

ps. I am happy that you are so happy, I just wished there was more info.
I have to ask since you are about to provide a "new road" to the promised land of huge horsepower gains. Are you going to dyno your car? If so, please provide the charts, data and graphs. This should be interesting!
2020 Chev. ZR2 Bison truck, Daily Driver
Appreciate 0