08-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #53
dkreidel
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a lot of BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post

Its is BMW that is holding our M5s and not the EPA. This is an outrage and we should all demand the release of our car immediately. By the way, the agent told me that BMW has the practice of doing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
Whoever is trying to make it sound that BMW has the right to relase the car anytime they want, I am the customer and I want to cancel the deal. This is a free country. Please let the dealer know that. They are refusing to cancel my car. I have been loyal to BMW for 15 years. This is it.

You make people pay premium to get theirs cars first. This is the difference between APPLE and BMW. You also leave the cars outside for weeks under the weather elements. These cars are already owned. BMW has no right to keep them away form their owners. Apple does not make you do that. BMW through its dealers also blamed the government while it was the one behind the holding of the car. I have been without a car for almost three months.

We demand the release of our cars now.
Uh; unless you've paid for the car and executed the purchase agreement the car is not yet yours; it is BMWNA's car.

Last edited by dkreidel; 08-16-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Appreciate 0