View Single Post
      02-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #26
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
Sounds like we need a DIY sticky of how to wire the valve open as they have on the N54 forums.

Coldlist, you seem to get quite a bit of anxiety coming to this forum lol. Was it you that people questioned the car collection? Man, this should be a place you come to, to escape your troubles, not find more!
Thanks for clarifying! We aren't out to get you! We are just information hungry car guys!
lol! No kidding :-) I have always gotten so much "relief" out of hanging out in forums. For whatever reason, I let it bend me out of shape. My apologies. Not trying to act like an a**. My last long post was actually meant to come off as "peace" to JMH but it was apparently interpreted incorrectly. My bad for the wording. Could have been written better. And in the end I was very wrong for saying BMW Performance...totally not making the connection to "BMW Performance"-duh
:-(

Never actually got into a heated thing like this before mentioning stuff like this. Usually just a cheerleader for other's cars and projects and try not to criticize anyone's cars or mods. Sorry for the nutcase attitude.

Last edited by ColdList; 02-27-2013 at 01:28 PM..
Appreciate 0