08-16-2012, 03:30 AM   #34
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
Whoever is trying to make it sound that BMW has the right to relase the car anytime they want, I am the customer and I want to cancel the deal. This is a free country. Please let the dealer know that. They are refusing to cancel my car. I have been loyal to BMW for 15 years. This is it.

You make people pay premium to get theirs cars first. This is the difference between APPLE and BMW. You also leave the cars outside for weeks under the weather elements. These cars are already owned. BMW has no right to keep them away form their owners. Apple does not make you do that. BMW through its dealers also blamed the government while it was the one behind the holding of the car. I have been without a car for almost three months.

We demand the release of our cars now.
Omar:

If you live in New Jersey BMW cannot legally deliver the car to you until there is a CARB EO for the car.

If you read the EPA certificate it clearly states that the manufacturer cannot put the vehicle into commerce until it has a CARB EO (in CA and the other "CARB States").

So, unless you want BMW to break federal law, they cannot legally deliver you the car.
Appreciate 0