View Single Post
      03-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
djMpower
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 SSII F82 ZCP

P90X Question

Hey there guys,

I've been following both of the P90X threads and I finally became motivated enough to give it a shot. Today is day three, but in a dilemma that hopefully you can help me with. The damn thing is killing me and I don't know which course of action I should take:

1) "Bring it" for as much of the video as you can before feeling faint and turn it off.

2) Do the video at their speed even if only able to do one or two reps of the last half or so.

3) Do the entire video while taking extended (we're talking 10-15 minute) breaks.

I ask because I feel that Tony contradicts himself. He keeps saying to bring it yet to pause and stuff along the way. For example I did plyometrics last night and it annihilated me. I lasted about 35 minutes doing everything as much as them and then I felt like I was honestly going to pass out so I stopped the video and didn't finish because he mentioned that if your body gets cold to refrain feom continuing to prevent injury. Now I kind of feel like shit about it today since I don't think I'm doing stuff properly.

Any and all opinions appreciated !

Thanks!