View Single Post
      08-30-2014, 02:49 PM   #38
Blue.Thunder
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 F10 Comp. Individual

[EMERGENCY, TOO ALL] Let's make a FUNDRAISER for RPiM5 (Dave) & Mika !

Oh Dave, I'm very very sorry for you and Mika. Also Blue.Thunder would like to express his sympathy for Mika. In the end we are all brothers here yet, aren't we?

I once had such an experience with a previous BMW and I can sympathize with you very well, as you must feel now. This is terrible! And we are all afraid of that!

I think if I had caught the burglars red-handed, I would have probably destroyed them with everything I've got!

I hope that Mika has not suffered irreparable damage. If there is anything we can do you for you than tell us.

HEY, TO ALL THE OTHER GUYS HERE:

What do you think of a FUNDRAISER for Dave and the repair of Mika?

Maybe we can cheer up Dave in this way somewhat.What do you guys think? It would be a pleasure and honor for me to help Dave a little bit! Don't you think that we need to ensure that one of our best will be okay again ?! If we all put together - each a little -, then it will be enough to seriously help Dave.
We could make each one a transfer e.g. via paypal or similar. So who is with Dave & Mika?
Let's do it!

Dave, please let us know your paypal-address/e-mail and we will help you soon! At least I will!

Here's the list for the FUNDRAISER where all of you who want to help can sign up and then copy the list in a reply post and so on:

- Blue.Thunder (Martin); 300,- €

Appreciate 0