View Single Post
      01-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #22
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerstar View Post
Oh god, here we go again with one of these posts. Seriously who gives a shit about AWD, if you do go buy a dam gtr. I can only understand you wanting an AWD, if where you live has very cold weather through out the year. Like RPI said, you guys need to stop scrolling the internet and trying to find what manufactures rate their 0-60 time. And ******* go drive your m5 how its supposed to be driven. Go to third gear around 70mph, turn traction off and put the hammer down and tell me you want AWD. A 0-60 time of 3.6 is very achievable with the m5 as long as you know how to do it right.

I bet 75% of these people with m5's don't even use launch control. LOL
This is true. I've been meaning to get a vBox to use with Launch Control. This M5 can definitely do sub 4.0 second 0-60 all day long. The Active ///M Differential is built to get great 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times. I've heard of one F13 ///M6 Coupe doing a 0-60 time of only 3.5 seconds. Almost not a day goes by that I don't mash my throttle with DSC off in the F10, there's no way I'd want AWD to take away that type of fun!

Appreciate 0