View Single Post
      09-05-2014, 02:15 AM   #106
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT3 View Post
Are you going to be manufacturing these for sale? If so, what kind of price point are we looking at? Ballpark.
Yes! It will be a turn key package. MSRP will include everything plus shipping, install and loaner if needed. Also included in that price you'll get a base Dyno run for your records. After install and car has adapted bring it back for another dyno session for your product gains. This also will be included at no extra charge. If you don't want to Dyno you don't have to this is an option I'm offering to you for it helps me make better products and I love putting a smile on people's faces.

I want you to experience the best product on the market, not just in quality and performance but also in customer service.

Once I'm done with all the R&D and all the extra finishing touches ill have more of an idea. I will be looking out thats for sure. I've been planning to bring this brand and image to market for a long time just never had the right crew that satisfied me to my expectations.
I'm very anal in detail from performance, to quality and design but most of all customer service.
I want you to have an amazing experience, not just in the product but also how you're taken care of.

I also developed and and tailored to your preferences and needs

charge pipes with meth bungs and coolant bracket
Rear muffler delete with optional resonator and tip option

In development
Catless DP with a/f bung option with no CEL
Exhaust manifold for better flow, preparing for bigger turbo upgrade
Flash tune with JB4 compatible

Tailored products was what I always wanted in the industry but I never could get it. Thats why I always custom moded my cars from my first e36 M3, to the next M. All the market had was "what you see is what you get" plus customer service was get it in a box and never heard from anyone wether or not I was pleased or check to see if i had any issues. I want to build that one on one customer relations. This way I keep in touch with what is needed and whats wanted for future product development.

I'm about performance, style, design, quality material with that customer service that's untouched.

MSRP will be at a price point you'll know you're getting a quality product and when you get it you'll have all the data testing to come with it. With that said I'll be looking out. I'm here 24/7 and anything you guys need you will get. I know the market and the industry for a long time and I'm just trying to bring something different for a change.

I promise you won't be disappointed in anything I bring to market or your experience in customer service. Ive been owning restaurants for a long time but BMW M and modding has been my my passion since a kid. I enjoy every minute of the day when it comes to playing with the cars, wether its modding, designing style, racing or engineering products to perfection, I can do it all day and not miss a beat.

So hopefully in the next couple of months this brand will be a recognized image of perfection with top notch service.

Here just to give you an idea I'm getting the ball rolling.
Attached Images

Last edited by m6beast; 09-05-2014 at 04:04 AM..
Appreciate 0