07-30-2013, 02:49 AM   #12
johntomferg
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly drove a 13 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrbo95gst View Post
I am getting married this October and my fiance proposed that instead of renting a vintage car to pick us up form church we should have one of our friends drive my f10. She is a huge BMW fanatic and loves cars in general so i was extremely happy that she had that idea. Now I need to get some ideas on decorating the car. What do you guys think?
First, let me say "congradulations." That is s great car you got there and I'm sure the future wife isn't bad either.

A couple of idea's for you:

Have a pre-wedding photo (in the dress and tux you are going to wear). Have "Just Married" overlayed on it. Take that and have a vinyl wrap made just for the hood or door(s). The less vinyl the less $$$ and risk on removal. On the day of the wedding, keep the car covered in a white sheet until after the ceremony. Then the best man can remove. if executed well you will get some "ooo"s and "ah"s.

You need to workout some confetti 'solutions' so that (after you get int he car and) after you start the car, it sprays the crowd with confetti from the rear (or exhaust) as you drive away. Get as crazy with it as you want.

I'm sure others will have some more great ideas for you.
Appreciate 0