View Single Post
      09-04-2014, 04:49 AM   #100
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasm View Post
Can I have an intake right now? I dont care about proven gains or not, as long as no codes/issues and I get that sound, I want it -- any gains you prove later will just be the cherry on top. LOL.
I'm gonna put catless downpipes on -- I can't imagine what it'll sound like with no cats.
Wait to you hear what the M6 sounds like has catless DP and rear muffler delete. The sound is insane. As for codes nor at all. Between two long trips last weekend and going to the track plus raining the whole way there and back the intake has performed with no hick ups.

Will be meeting with my fabricator and cnc guy to day to come up with a plan on ordering material and turn around time.

Going to dyno today, sorry for the wait. I'm sorry Fantasm I'm so anal in detail when it comes to finished product and I don't want to put it out there until I'm fully satisfied with everything. That's from performance and design. Gotta make sure its easy to access everything for maintance purposes and keeping you happy. I want you to he proud of the brand and can't get enough of it.

I will get it going as quick as I can.
Appreciate 0