View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #23
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Personally I believe they are not going to move the side signal light from the fender to the side mirror on the F10 M5. That would involve too much deviation from one M5 model to the other. BMW ///M has never done that as far as I know. Also keep in mind that ///M is still a seperate division and may choose which LCI options the M5 gets.

I think the headlights will be changed to full LED as an option only, but the regular headlights will still get the Square Angel Eyes for the LCI F10 M5.

I can't see them changing the front bumper or rear bumper really. They changed the front bumper on the LCI E60 M5 only to accomodate the change of the Pre-LCI headlight with a new orange reflector for the USA model M5.

As for interior LCI updates, this is where I see the biggest changes occuring. So I think it will be interesting to see what happens.

I have no plan to upgrade to an LCI M5, unless it has something that I have got to have like a trunk monkey or something. I personally am a circular Angel Eye kind of guy and think that the F10 chassis will look peculiar with square Angel Eyes. Who knows though, we shall see what BMW has in store for us soon enough.

Appreciate 0