View Single Post
      03-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #26
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

PvsNP, you are not reading or understanding the advertisement properly.

It's not above invoice...the $5k down is mentioned just to drop the monthly payments on the lease. Just look at that add and how much off MSRP the selling price is. Compare to invoice pricing on Edmunds, simple as that. That selling price is not including having to put $5k down...the $5k down is to only reduce the lease payments.

It's not hard to get around ~$2k below invoice on these cars sitting on the lot. They aren't the only dealer doing this.

With the new residuals out for March you can take another $90-$100 off the monthly payment....insane.

DukeCapitalM3,
One has the choice to pay $5k to drop the monthly payments or roll it into the lease. The deal they are offering is $13k off MSRP with the down payment being up to the customer. Some customers prefer a lower monthly payment by putting a few bucks down.

The selling price is what's important granted you don't have a scumbag dealer messing with the money factor. One can put down as much or as little as they like.

I'd be willing to bet my M5 that I paid below invoice

These deals are great but not magic. Go to the right dealer and you'll be under invoice on a car sitting on the lot.

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0