03-14-2014, 06:27 PM   #35
///SAL
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 ///M5 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
My apologies to not posting 100% exact numbers as my posts on other available deals were meant estimates.

A/Turing,
I never said they would give this deal on a custom order. I would expect to pay more but am sure they would match anyone else. I did the calculations quickly, of course you need to add interest in...few bucks here and there. I'm discussing the principle of the deal with some quick estimates. Their lease deals advertised do not include MSD. I didn't mean to be posting exact numbers on potential deals, just something people can go off of

Mitch65,
You didn't read the entire thread. This deal is offered to anyone, regardless of trading in or not. I'm far from new to the leasing game.

Just to sum everything up:

I got $13k off sticker on my M5 with a $115,425 MSRP. The car was sitting on the lot. JMK will offer this deal to anyone walking in, whether they are trading in a car or just looking to lease. According to Edmunds, the invoice price is $106,170. I paid $102,425 after discounts etc. This is $3700 below invoice. If you don't want to count the BMW incentive of $1500 that's fine, so it's $2200 below invoice plus another $1500 discount. However you want to slice it.

JMK doesn't play games with hidden fees or manipulating the money factor either. If anyone wants specific numbers just give Lucas a call. I can only guesstimate.

There are just great deals available on M5s. They are leasing around $100 less this month too with the 3% increase in residual.

Everyone enjoy your M5s, especially at these prices!
Does lucas have email?
Appreciate 0