View Single Post
      08-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Forgeline's new SE1 Wheel from GMP Performance

The Forgeline SE1 is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel. Utilizing much of the technology of our very successful GA1R wheel, including "I-beamed" spoke technology, the concave design of the SE1 looks great and allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. The one-piece monoblock forging and I-beamed spokes yield a wheel that is lightweight, extremely stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength.

The Forgeline SE1 Wheel

The SE1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 19 and 20-inch diameters with a range of widths and custom offsets for most BMW models. 9 inch widths feature a shallow concave profile while all other widths are a deeper concave. (As of August 2013, 18-inch diameters and additional 20-inch widths are currently in development.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the SE1 is available with fully customizable finish options.

• One-Piece Monoblock Design
  • Concave Profile
  • I-Beamed Spoke Technology
  • Lightweight
  • Generous Brake Clearance
  • Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
  • Customizable Finish Options
  • Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service

About Forgeline Wheels

Forgeline Motorsports manufactures the world's finest custom-made high-performance lightweight forged aluminum street and racing wheels for the most discerning enthusiasts and the most demanding applications.

Every Forgeline wheel is engineered using computer-simulated finite element analysis and tested beyond SAE standards using real-world load variables to ensure strength, safety, and performance. Innovative features like I-beamed spokes, hidden titanium ARP fasteners, meticulously-engineered centers, and complex manufacturing techniques (like those found in their flagship three-piece competition wheel, the GA3R) ensure that Forgeline wheels are strong, fast, and stunning.

Forgeline wheels are machined from heat-treated 6061-T6 aluminum that is forged on a 6000-ton hydraulic press. This forging process aligns the grain structure, reduces porosity, and increases uniformity in the material, creating the highest strength-to-weight ratios and the most consistent quality. On average, their forgings are 40% stronger than cast aluminum.

Forgeline's own in-house manufacturing and engineering capabilities also provide unmatched flexibility when it comes to vehicle fitments, wheel sizing, and custom finish options. Whether you need a wheel that is specially-built to accommodate your unique suspension and brake package, or you just want a custom color combination to express your own individual personality, Forgeline can get it done! We can even build completely original one-off wheel designs for prototypes, show cars, and creative enthusiasts who wish to have a truly original wheel.

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0