07-05-2015, 06:38 PM   #8
E90potentialbuyer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 / 2009 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisky View Post
After literally more than a year of lurking in the boards and learning from you guys, researching, planning (and day dreaming!) I finally signed by buyer's order sheet and locked in my build!!

Here are my build details:
2016 F10 M5 Individual in Frozen Cashmere Silver Metallic
European Delivery date TBD (requested Oct 2015).
Amaro Brown Full Leather with White Contrast Stitching.
Headliner in Upholstery color.
Piano Black trim.
Competition Package.
Drivers' Assistance Plus.
Executive Package.
B & O Sound.

Now, for some questions:
1. When is the deadline for making changes to the build? I believe the window closes once the car hits status 150 (Production Started), correct? My CA doesnt seem to know this fact and I wanna confirm.

2. I requested the car to be fitted with Michelin PSS tires but its not stated anywhere in the order sheet. Can I absolutely request Michelin PSS instead of P-Zeros?

3. How soon after the order hits 111 status do I get my ED date? I wanna make sure I get my first choice Ed date. I emailed BMWEuropeanDelivery@bmwna.com and they said they should have an answer next week.

Thanks as always! Folks on this forum have enabled me to feel confident about my build and ordering process!

f.
1. For Individual it's got to be much sooner then the car entering production. Mine was a custom build, as is yours. My car was build in last week of April. I had placed my order and locked in ED date early Jan. I was told anything after end of Feb would delay my build.

2. Good luck with PSS. Those are hard tires to come by. I have P Zero's on my car and they are fine. I haven't driven her hard yet, and they have been just fine.

3. I have no idea about codes. Online I could never see codes, and when I called BMWNA, they didn't know codes either. You will get your ED date soon my friend!
2017 Fiat 500C Abarth
Appreciate 0