09-26-2014, 09:54 PM   #17
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB///M5 View Post
Thanks Phil. I am in my late 20s and married. Actually looking to have a kid next year and I wouldn't call myself a typical 20 something year old. The bottom line is that I know very well what I'm doing and am not in over my head with this car. It also didn't hurt that I got about an 18% discount on this car. (I know the GM and owner of the dealership where I purchased)

As far as your comment I have to say that I find it a little disrespectful. You assume just because I'm in my 20s that I cannot afford this car or have the privilege to have one like some of you gentlemen here.
The fact is you can't always assume cause someone is young that they don't have their priorities in check.

Thanks for your comments though and enjoy your M5 in good health as well, she's a beauty.
Oh dude... No disrespect. Please re-read my post. I didn't mention ability to afford.

I simply mentioned your choice in vehicles. And simply that I'm surprised so many young guys going for what I also considered a mid-30's exec and up kind of car. But again, just my perspective. Clearly that view is not shared by many and maybe changing drastically.
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 0