View Single Post
      07-30-2013, 06:44 PM   #55
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
tough to say--- they all serve different purposes and functions- so this is more of a current feeling that could change:

1. R8 V10
2. 991 C4S
3. C63 BS tied with M6 (BS more fun to drive, M6 faster)

You are right in how you feel about the F13 especially compared to the F10. I can see why you wanted to get a vert version of the M6 and hardroof edition. I love the S63tu engine- I wish it was in a chassis I could toss around alot more and easier though. It would be fucking deadly. I am parting ways with the M5.
Yeah, I just don't have the excitement that I once had for my F10. I am going to just do my self a little "peace of mind" test driving tomm and Thurs. and drive the C4S and the R8. Interesting that yo like the R8 best. Does the torque difference in an NA car not sort of disappoint you off the line or am I being closed-minded? Once again, I am just in love with that surge of power. I was hoping that the comp pkg in a coupe, with the dialed in steering, diiff and suspension might be the perfect middle ground between the sport and luxury and will allow me to toss it around the way that I would like to. There is a very nicely appointed C4S that I absolutely love at my local dealer. I never drove the C4S but I did drive the C2S. Not sure I like the cockpit of the R8. Doesn't seems as "high-end" if that makes any sense?

Last edited by ColdList; 07-30-2013 at 07:05 PM..
Appreciate 0