View Single Post
      07-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #60
starchild
Private
Rep
Drives: spaceship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Ha! I "get it" about the R8. Probably wold not be my choice simply because I do want the updated electronics. Don't get me wrong, I wold never trade elec for perf but I can get a nice combo of both I believe. I will just jump in that C4S tomm and be 1000% sure that I don't love it. I did drive the C2S in Sport Plus and it didn't do it. I will go with an open mind and if I loveit I will give the dealer "one chance" to make a sweet deal. They actually have an almost identical 2013 on the lot as well so perhaps they have some motivation (thinking WAY ahead here). Honestly, I think I will not be so in love but we will see. I drive a 2012 997 Turbo S and it didn't do it for me. The performance was great but that model felt "old". The 991 is so gorgeous. Ever made an apples to apples comparison like that to a 997 car? I know these are such subjective questions. Just trying so hard to really "get" the love of the Porsche. I guess tomm will be my FINAL decision. So tempting also because the Porsche is available NOW.

Mike,so what time should i meet you at the porsche dealer.
i have been looking at the new 991 gt3 reviews over the weekend and i must say that i'm getting hooked,really loving those body lines and the factory wheels are just to die for.Need me a new weekend car.
Appreciate 0