View Single Post
      12-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #147
Cgm9999
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Le Mans Blue M-Sport 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko1414 View Post
Call me when you figure it out since you are so sure it will be better than any BMW...
Simple. An ATS-V. According to every magazine review (and my test drive), the ATS has the chassis dynamics that the current 3 series lacks. It's really quite something, I must say. If anything, the ATS is let down by it's lackluster powertrain. "Too easy.", says the ATS-V engineering team. Whether the extra power comes from a turbocharged V-6 or LSx powerplant, the V series will address the one and only shortcoming that the ATS has.

If that somehow fails, the next Corvette will probably get my money. I suspect that GM will finally put a new, handsome interior sans the embarrassingly pathetic level of fit and finish in it and "viola!", will have a success on their hands. The atrocious interior of the C6 was the only thing keeping me from purchasing one, and if the interior is vastly upgraded, GM will have addressed the only caveat I had in owning a Corvette. Let's face it, Corvette fan or not, the performance and aftermarket are undeniably there; the only thing stopping many buyers of my generation was the terrible seats, interior quality and lack of modern day options.
Appreciate 0