Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M, M2CS, M5CS

FS: 2016 M5 ZCP 600 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 101,800.00

Item Interest
Long story short… You can benefit from my OCD. Long story long… I purchased a brand new 2016 ZCP M5 in Houston at the end of February. I traded in my 2013 Dinan M5 and 2012 X6 50i for this vehicle. It was my dream and it was perfect. The night I purchased the vehicle I started noticing the driver’s seat was making a faint “click” when my weight shifted in the seat. I attempted to get the dealer to exchange the vehicle but they insisted I take it to the service center to resolve the issue...and it was soon repaired it. Because it was resolved, the dealer refuses to take the vehicle back. Fair enough, it is fixed but I still want my “perfect” vehicle even if it costs me a few thousand more to get it. I am working with BMW Customer Relations for a resolution but thought I would post the vehicle on the forum just in case anyone wants to take advantage of this without paying the dealer mark-up.

MSRP: $115,885
Following break-in as prescribed.
Options:
Competition Package
Executive Package
Driver Assistance Package
Lighting Package
Black Sapphire Metallic
Black Extended Merino Leather
Aluminum Trim
Bang & Olufsen Sound
Smartphone Integration
Black Kidney Grills
Wheel Locks

Full disclosure: The dealer did put a ¼ inch scratch next to the door seal. It was repaired by the dealer and undetectable. I also had the black side markers and Michelin PSS from my 2013 M5 installed because I did not want the P-Zeros the vehicle came with – they have about 5,000 miles on them. This vehicle is otherwise brand new.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0