View Single Post
      02-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Small Town Cops

So I commute to my College, which is in a small redneck town. I daily drive a slammed MKVI GTI bright red on silver BBS's. Today my mother calls me telling me that the Sheriff's department called saying that I need to slow down or they will put a warrant out for my arrest. The deputy said that they gave me 2 warnings for speeding already and I keep speeding. WTF? First off I am 24, and my car isn't registered to their address, phone number, or anything like that. Secondly I've never received a warning from any police department in this state and I do not speed. At the most I go 5-9 mph over the limit... They claim that they keep seeing my car, my tags blowing past cops, cutting cops off, and ignoring them. Again I rarely drive in this county. Three times a week I drive a 5 mile stretch of a two lane highway at the speed limit or slightly above. There is no other car like mine here. I've only seen one GTI and it is gray.

Obviously the solution is go under the speed limit in the county, but what gives? My guess is redneck town red German car, loud exhaust (stock), too low. Punk driving it (Served 4 years in the Marines and I dress business casual).

I'm truly shocked and do not know what to do. I might give my attorney a call, but its a small town and they will only try to F me.
Appreciate 0