View Single Post
      09-04-2014, 07:10 PM   #3
saflang
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

I'm not sure where, but it was during the M Power Tour.
I was at our M Power Tour here in Mission, BC (outside of Vancouver).
I was able to drive most of the fleet, but I spent most of the time in the Fire Orange M5.
All of the cars had CCB's, most had B&O and full leather. Having felt the CCB's on the track, they would almost make me think of getting them as an upgrade next time. A few of the cars, including the Fire Orange had Titanium exhausts as well. They look awesome, but besides the weight savings they are still not loud enough for the expense for me.

My day with the tour ended abruptly when someone of the group crashed an M6GC !! All airbags on the right hand side deployed. The driver escaped with just a bruised forearm to my knowledge. They didn't let us investigate the crash, but they did call the police, fire, and ambulance just in case. The cop was only there for a few minutes, and on his way back he then jokingly came up to us and asked if he could drive the cars as well.

The Fire Orange was nice, but I think my favorite was the Metallic Red (not sure of the actual name).

My biggest surprise was that all of the cars (but the Orange M5) were equipped with Continentals Extreme's and not PSS's !! I asked about this and Continental is a sponsor.