View Single Post
      02-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #22
B600P
Registered
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: 328i F30 & CX-3 2.0 XA

Hi there, I'd like to introduce myself as a newbie in this forum. My name is Ryan and I hail from Jakarta, Indonesia, the land of a billion potholes.

My sister's family is currently having this 'issue'. Her husband is thinking of acquiring an F10 M5 or a W212 E63 since their baby is reaching 1 soon.

He's currently leaning towards the M5, simply because my late father was a BMW guy (who's only owned one BMW, actually). But he's also a quite taken on the E63's exhaust note and comfortable air suspension.

He's thinking of waiting for the LCI, but since it will take BMW Indonesia quite a while to release the LCI (unlike Mercedes, who's already announced the W212 FL shortly after world premiere), but then again his car is already on the market, and has found quite a number of buyers.

I'm not too sure about the situation outside of Indonesia, but here an LCI always brings a significant update, mostly suspension works (the locally-made E90 LCI is FAR smoother than the local pre-LCI).

In my opinion, I think the LCI is worth the wait (in Indonesia at least). But then again, I'm not too sure on the situation outside of here.

Just my two cents, and I would like to apologize in advance if this is not the right place to introduce myself.

Thank you

P.S. if you are asking why isn't my brother posting here himself, he's technologically challenged
Appreciate 0