View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Update:

I finally got to the bottom of it!!!

After experiencing more frustration today. I decided to call BMW North America directly. If you call 1-800-932-0831 you will be connected to BMW NA Special Delivery Department. I spoke with a very nice lady by the name of Simone there. She said that it is ABSOLUTELY OFFICIAL that European Delivery for the F10 M5 WILL NOT come out of dealer allocations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha! She even admitted that there is still a lot of confusion and uncertainty about this amongst dealerships around the country. I don't know why BMW doesn't issue a bulletin about this!

Anywho, I've now got some solid leads on obtaining Euro Delivery Invoice Pricing instead of Euro Delivery MSRP pricing. In case you are not savvy on the difference between these two. With Euro Delivery Invoice Pricing on the new F10 M5, you can expect to save about 13-14% off of US MSRP. Which comes out to about 12-13K off of the U.S. Base Price of $89,900.

Again, if you need to prove to your dealership that this is true tell them to call the 1-800 number I listed above and ask for Simone.
Appreciate 0