10-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
chillin4now
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5M, 458 Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradone1 View Post
sorry i misunderstood, yes could be the case.. I wasnt getting any good answers until it started to go upstream which was today when i eliminated my salesman, wrote the admin assist and got the sales manager. I like my sales guy but needed to cut him out of the issue and express distaste with sales manager to get more hard answers as to their progress...

ED customers are definitely first in line... it is compelling that they are getting to the end of septembers port delivered cars though, thats a plus...

BMW needs to understand its all about keeping the customer informed. I am borrowing a damn car from a friend right now and i have to tell that friend 'i dont know when it will be fixed, just wait like me, but thanks for letting me borrow your vehicle'..... not cool.
Its crappy for everybody. The ED guys like me are simultaneously paying and waiting for our cars PLUS we had the bittersweet reality of driving these things in Europe and having to wait to see them again. I didnt take enough pictures of my clandestine little beauty that I vaguley recall cajoling through europe with.
Dear God the waiting is tough.....