Rep
Drives: '13 F10 M5 | '15 F15 X5

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
2013 BMW M5 [SOLD]  [10.00]
2013 BMW 535i [SOLD]  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPLV View Post
I'd say that's a good call. Bought my first M right after I bought my first home. And then bought my first investment property soon after.

Speaking of...my first kid was born 3 days ago. This is on another level man. It's like going from a Civic to an M3.

Don't think I have ever been this sleep deprived in my life, even having gone through medical school & residency.

Up until his birth I was dreaming about driving my car to/from work, would just drive around aimlessly, and looking upgrading to M5s & M6GC. Now, other than reading these forums as an escape, I'm either passed out or changing wrecked diapers of epic proportions.
Congratulations on your first kid! (I don't have any but I know its a great achievement).

That's kind of what my girlfriend is trying to get me to get all this car stuff out of my system before kids but I keep telling her that isn't happening (I think). That being said, I did put away my coilovers and performance upgrade plan to get an engagement ring recently so life is starting to change.
Appreciate 1
SDPLV493.00