04-04-2014, 10:45 AM   #23
infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1Pilot View Post
I'd get that M5 all day long... I am coming up on a point where I will be having to give my M5 back due to military deployment. On my return to the states, I can basically get any car I choose to buy, and am near 100% I will replace it with another M5.

Imola Red, with those wheels and chrome accents is beautiful... also with that color you could go all black accents and it would look equally beautiful... though there may be a couple other Imola M5s out there, I bet big money yours will be one of a kind for miles around.
I am in the same boat you will be in. I have my M5 already "built just waiting for this deployment to end and head back to the states. I am working the military sales for the Middle East if you want some contact information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
Idk what to do!!! I really want individual color F80 (Dakar yellow) but I don't think that will happen in the next 6 months. Here's the Imola
That is the exact build that I am going to do. I call the dealer and got the build sheet since that car has the Carbon Fiber interior trim that I want so badly!!!
Appreciate 0