Thread: Hurricane SANDY
View Single Post
      11-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #63
Pazzo009
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M,M3(46&36),812SF

Without getting too much into ethics, I agree with Stealt.Pilot. We are all aware how significant,unfortunate, and tragic the hurricane was but BMWNA is an inept source of information. Hurricane or not. The line of communication between BMWNA, the dealer and the customer is inefficient and poorly managed. 90% of the time I was able to find out important information on this forum as opposed to the source I should get it from, the dealer...Not that I have to be a detective to read and post on forums to find simple things out. To briefly touch on your accusation of poor ethics to Stealth.Pilot...Like I said earlier we all know about the unfortunate event but the man is just trying to obtain good intel of the status of a vehicle he paid lots of money for. There are horrific events going on in the world everyday. It doesn't mean you should make him feel guilty that he wants to find out where his car is and get a straight story from BMWNA. I am aware of where BMWNA is located but they also have offices in Ohio and they have a bigger office in Germany. As a large and successful company they should have better info available in the event of logistical issues or timeframe issues when it comes to the satisfaction of their customers.
Appreciate 0