View Single Post
      09-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrbo95gst
Love that car and will have a hard time getting rid of it.
I got the Stealth Stamp of Approval (SSA) so I am good.

They are working on the m5 now. Saw a lot of scratches in the paint under their light that I didnt see before. Will post pics soon.

Dave, you gonna need one of these details after your road trip. How is it going?
I am following your other thread. Amazing pics. Would love to do a drive like that. I bet you feel rested and your back isn't hurting.
Yeah I've already noticed my fenders behind each front wheel are pretty jacked up from rock chips as well as my front doors. Front bumper is good since it has a clear bra, but my hood def has more rock chips on it as well. Right now it's a battle between me and the bugs! I'm getting 10x more bug splats than I ever got over in Cali. Oye! Reason #1 why the West Coast is the Best Coast! Lol! I haven't decided what I'll do yet once the trip is over. It def needs a paint correction, but I'm also thinking about wrapping the entire car, maybe even a different color. Or maybe just wait it out for like a year and see if I want to get into a new 2015 M5 or something. Who knows!

Appreciate 0