View Single Post
      04-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #6
Nate@IND
Rep
Drives: BMW

Teaser of the RKP diffuser for this build.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
LOL!

I promised myself no more mods for a while, but I need those Floormats in my life. That steering wheel is sick too! Damn I need to make more money.

What track is that on the trim piece? Pretty awesome.

Did you guys ever finalize pricing one what it would actually cost for the LED headlights and installation. I remember you guys said $7,000 but you had to spend a lot to get the dude to come over from Europe and figure out the bugs.

I don't know what's in my future with my F10, but I think wanted to do CCB's after my warranty is up and I'd rather have the CCB's than the LED Headlights. But by the time I get around to doing that though, I might be trading in my F10 for the 2020 G30 M5.
The track on the trim is the yas marina circuit.

We are going to have a final price for the LED's after bimmerfest 2014 and will be setting up a group install to bring the pricing down. The first LED group buy install will be located in CA and we will hit the East coast after that is complete so get ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickC23 View Post
As much as I like the LCI headlights, it seems so expensive for such a small change. I think Id trade my F10 in if i really wanted the lights.
Lesson learned with the LED's! At the time BMW USA had zero stock of the core parts since they were using all of the LCI parts to build the new cars we had to get the OEM parts direct from a contact in Germany. BMW parts pricing is much higher in Germany than here in the states.