View Single Post
      03-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #123
Im4citadel
Der Stalag EUA
Rep
Drives: 2013 Carbon Black 550I Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhan View Post
Why are you rushing? I think it would be a mistake to not test drive an F360. You yourself said that you always wanted to have a Ferrari. I think you should at least give it a try.
I think you are right (I know you're right....), but I have everything in line to move on this car and I am itching to make a decision and get behind the wheel.

I know I am being a child, but I get home and I am glued to the Comp screen looking for other deals.

I half considered the Vantage, but after riding my coworker's I wasn't a fan.

I went on a test drive in Owing Mills MD to test a practically new 09 GTR premium and although I liked the drive, it just didn't have the luxury factor behind it (I don't know how else to describe it other than "that solid build feeling").

I even test drove a CL63 and a used DB9 here at the Tyson's Benz.

The main reason I didn't move on any of them...I want a mid-engine car. In there build they may be nothing special, but to me a mid-engine build screams supercar...unique..I don't know...I want to be patient enough to hold off, but I'm like a little kid right now.