View Single Post
      03-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #132
Im4citadel
Der Stalag EUA
Rep
Drives: 2013 Carbon Black 550I Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by username11 View Post
Sounds like your mind is made up on the R8, but if you were going to seriously consider the 360 (dosen't seem like you ever were if you're not willing to go on a test drive at a dealer 20 miles away) then you would do well to read up on the maintenance.

The 360 marked the beginning of the era of excellence that Ferrari continues to operate in to this day when it comes to precision, engineering, and reliability. The car will cost you a fraction of what it would take to keep a 355 on the road.

Remember that people that don't own BMWs always talk about how unreliable they've heard BMWs are and how expensive they are to maintain. We know the truth - I will pay $0 out of pocket besides track-induced expenses and tires on my car for my ownership. Same thing goes for Ferraris - go read the threads on fchat or Ferrari Talk about 360 reliability if you want real data. Many owners with no issues with their cars besides scheduled maintenance.
The truth is I stopped by twice to try and test drive the 360 (mentioned it in an earlier post).

Of course I want to have a fair view of things...it's a Ferrari...

Flat out.....they won't let me.