View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #42
BLACK MARKT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5 - ALPINE WHITE

I need a VALVETRONIC exhaust system in my life that I can reduce the sound w/ the flip of a switch ... lol
With only a little over 2 weeks left to the SEMA Show I need make a decision and pull the trigger TODAY!!

When I had my E39 M5 I had a full HARTGE exhaust system that sounded amazing ...
It sounded so amazing that all my neighbors new exactly when I was coming and going ... lol

On my E60 M5 I had a full Kreissieg valvetronic exhaust system that I loved because I was able to go quiet w/ a flick of a switch ...
The sound was a little crispier that what I was looking for but nevertheless it was a great exhaust system!!

As I said before I narrowed down my choices to the following 3 systems :

- AKRAPOVIC
- EISENMANN
- MEISTERSCHAFT

Akrapovic is a incredible exhaust system but they don't offer a valvetronic set-up ...

As for Eisenmann, I talked to Andrew at IND and he said they're running the Eisenmann valvetronic system on their M5 but there is not much sound difference because it's not dual chambered like Kreissieg which provides a drastic difference.

The Meisterschaft F10 M5 exhaust system was just released so there isn't much information about it.
But based on all the Meisterschaft exhaust system's we've sold and installed for various other vehicles the quality is definetly top notch ...

Has anyone heard what the Meisterschaft F10 M5 exhaust sounds like?