View Single Post
      07-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla95 View Post
[*]You cannot save threads as drafts so I am going to post and update so I don't lose my work etc. I'll probably finish the main thread up Saturday night or Sunday morning, and then I will start adding people who have signed up into the thread lists. Please do not criticize that everything is not on here at once.

Why the wide date range? Well I and others may be moving pickup date (and flights) to pickup on 9/3 to do the M-Studio tour on 9/4. That's if nothing comes through on the 8/31 requests. You'll see that I'm just going to replicate the 8/31 & 9/1 schedules for 9/3-4.

Please understand that I will update this thread as necessary. I am doing my best here - please don't send hate mail. You'll also see I have contingency places in case it's raining. If it's borderline (i.e. on and off drizzle) I will post here if we're going to the Regular location or Rain location.
Please send RSVPs into the thread, I will then update this post.

Schedule 8/31
4:00pm Biergarten at Chinesischer Turm - this will not happen if the 8/31 M-Studio visit is on. RAIN - Augustiner am Platzl
For the hardcore early crowd...
5:30pm Hofbrauhaus outdoor garden (walk through the main hall). RAIN - in the beer hall.
ok my comment on this is, some wanted to avoid it at all costs, but some told me they were dying to go, the outdoor garden is not as well known by tourist buses and can be a nice place for a beer actually
7:30pm Dinner at Brenner - just about 4 walking blocks away
One of the top restaurants in town, big open room so good for flexible groups as they can just slide more tables together, and very reasonable prices on the menu for the quality of the restaurant (entrees $13-22).
10:30pm For the bold - and those without 8am pickups - either P1 or Milchbar...
Remember that Midnight in Munich is just 6pmET...
List for 8/31
One thought. Can we put addresses on the original post?
Appreciate 0