01-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #10
flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Supersprint is definitely no new kid on the block, if ever, they're the old guys, haha.

Surprisingly, they are not the most popular options here on Bimmerpost. On many other forums and other countries, Supersprint is one of the top dogs.

What I really appreciate about Supersprint is that they provide so much data on all the parts they sell. They provide proper dyno measurements and actually showing their data logs. To me, what this implies is that they are striving to be as realistic and consistent as possible. Unfortunately, there are many other companies out there who choose the lowest baseline dyno runs and the highest modified dyno runs to exaggerate gains of certain products.

Supersprint shows different parameters from data logging proving that they use the most comparable runs to depict the most realistic gains. They share all of this on their website. Here are a few images and data that I personally think is very informative and storytelling.

Full system with catless downpipes!!

MAHA Dyno Graph - Stock with Data Logs

MAHA Dyno Graph - Full Exhaust with Data Logs

MAHA Dyno Graph - Full Valved Exhaust with Data Logs

MAHA Dyno Graph - Stock vs Full Exhaust

MAHA Dyno Graph - Stock vs Full Valved Exhaust

For the people who really enjoy dyno analysis, I am sure you will greatly scrutinize the different data log parameters that Supersprint measures. I'm sure many know that these cars tend to vary on the dyno, often times contingent upon Intake Air Temps, heat soak, etc. What Supersprint shares are different measurements assuring that what they compare is actually fair to compare! From my experience, dynoing Supersprint products on my E46 M3, the results from them are either right on the dot or actually under-rated!

...and no, I do not work for Supersprint, haha. Just a very big fan of the work they do. Also, a German translator helps a lot in figuring out how to read those dynos
Appreciate 0