View Single Post
      09-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #846
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftc120 View Post
They make a great car, but not for $ 40,000.00 more, no way ! I'll take the new M4 for $ 40,000.00 less and spank the 991 s.
Well then, I guess you'll have to purchase you m4 and be happy with it. Those who have the p car will enjoy theirs. Again, I guess your caught up on what car is faster. Who gives a flying crap because we surly don't. I don't see anyone on this board as a professional driver or racer and that includes you. I see why the guys on here are annoyed with you but dude you got to tone it down a few notches but by me saying it don't mean a thing so I don't care about that either. You brought up the money factor again. Those of us who can purchase these expensive cars don't look care about that either. We buy what we want and talk about what we want because we have developed friendships on here. Bringing sissy bitch talk on here is not cool.

FLY SWATTER GETTING READY FOR ACTION.

Country run
Appreciate 0