06-19-2015, 04:09 PM   #40
13M5F10
Hide! My wife's coming!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 | MSR Stage 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90potentialbuyer View Post
Love the mirror install. So stealth. The installer I spoke with, said that he cannot do the mirror install if it's not a compass mirror. Will ping your reference.

Great info all along. Thank you so much! Good to know that we can have jammers installed and in read only mode but not shift in states like TX. But if the jammer is fully stealth, how would the cop know that the laser was being jammed? From what I understand the ALP, 9500ci, and Blinder are stealth systems. To Wrsbmw's point below, wouldn't cop just think they didn't get a good read and can't do anything about it?

Thanks again for all the info. Much appreciated!

Before and After my ticket, I spoke to several officers and I was told there is no way for them to know that their laser was jammed. They get an error and in most cases, I've been told that it errors out often. I was also told they would have to prove you used a laser jammer and they really can't. In my situation, I was traveling at high speeds and the officer used that to pull me over and while walking around my car was able to identify that I have a jammer. I probably could have fought it.
Appreciate 0