View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Precision
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2002 BMW 330CI

Anyone with a son whos outgrown his clothes. Help

I'm going out on a limb with this one and I understand if no one is willing but my mother is recovering from a 5 bypass open heart/lung cancer dual surgery and things at home are very tough for her. She is a single mom with an 8 year old son my brother Hayden, she is fully disabled and is having a really tough time with making ends meet let alone getting him new clothes. I do what I can to help them out but I am in school and figured I'd give this a shot.

I am not looking for a pity party here but he is really embarrassed at school because all of the other kids have brand new everything and we all know how fast kids grow out of things, my mom just cant keep up and all she does is give for him. If there is anyone that has any boy clothes that they aren't going to use from a son that grew out of them I'd gladly pay the shipping for the stuff and whatever you needed for the stuff, I can send money if you need it. I think he is a size 52 and anything from shirts, shorts, shoes, whatever you have just PM me and hopefully we can set something up.

Thanks for whatever help you can give.