View Single Post
      04-27-2014, 11:13 PM   #89
2ndlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdoc74 View Post
Best sales rep that does not return email is fine with me . Lucky for us, there is no shortage of BMW dealers in LA area who are on top of things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^no need to be rude.

Enjoy your new car and if there is anything I can do to assist you in the future please let me know. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
rjdoc74 wasn't being rude. He said things that are actually happened and were experienced by at least two potential customers who don't know each other. I suspect there are other folks who had the same treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I am available via pm mon-fri 4am-7pm and sat sun 8-7pm i have a direct link to David and am more then willing to follow up with David on any emails. David is one of the best sales reps in the nation and has been for a long time. It's a shame you feel your expectations were not met and I wish you would have reach out to me sooner. That's water under the bridge now yes but sounds like you were able to find your dream car which at the end of the day is all that matters congrats

I am not taking a shot at you guys so don't take it that way but sometimes clients will send emails that are asking a ton of questions and expect a instant answer. These questions take time to get the answers to and make sure you are getting correct info. David always has straight forward answers, insane deals, and never marks ups any fees etc. Also David was out of the country for 20 days early this years with limited internet access so that could have been an issue as well.

Either way I don't want to make excuses and once again I am
Bummed we were not able to assist you but in the future if you ever need anything you can reach out to me and I'll reply ASAP
No disrespect to you but from what I understand you are just an advertiser for David in this forum. He is the one who closes the deals. What good would contacting you be if my direct dialogue with David wasn't taken seriously.
Asking you to bug him for me is like begging for his attention.
As customers we just want a simple and trouble-free way to buy these cars.
Not the need to bug a dealer until he gives me the time of day.
We would just make it more efficient by going with other dealers who treats us professionally.

And I don't think you would dare taking a shot at potential customers like us and other forum members who are reading this and maybe going through similar experiences.

More than ample time was given for replies so there are no excuses there.
Appreciate 1