Thread: 2015 bmw m5
View Single Post
      07-30-2019, 05:35 AM   #16
X42
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10 (MY15)

I went into my local BMW and they said something along the lines of that. The car will need inspecting and will need to be driven for a set time before warranty can be offered. I do agree though, from what it seems the car was hardly driven by the previous owner. It feels like new so maybe a warranty isn’t absolutely necessary. My uncle is a car mechanic and can usually spot something wrong. I am keeping an eye out for the common listed problems here (Fuel pump, rod bearings and battery) seem to be the most mentioned.

I was considering between a BMW approved warranty and another external company like warranty direct or something along those lines.

It’s not really at the top of my mind at the moment as it’s still covered for 3 months. Just enjoying driving it so far! The paint is absolutely spotless with hardly any scratches on it. Might cover it in a nice coat of wax to keep her looking pristine.

We already have family breakdown cover which includes punctures and roadside breakdowns thankfully!
Appreciate 0