View Single Post
      04-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Turner and 3D Diffuser Installed!

So basically been waiting for the chance to finally install my 3d diffuser and turner exhaust at the same time,
at the beginning can't fit and they bump each other, but the shop manage to fix that for me.

the car now sounds crazy on cold start and stationary revving. but still not the sound i want went going, i hate to say this but the sound is not quite consistent from the exhaust, but still i believe its louder than akrapovic system (don't flame me).

Well for the near future i would most probably hit on Gruppe M intake and Catless down pipe to complete my performance mods.

The 3D diffuser is flawless, its built quality is definitely the best out there.. the design as well fits the car perfectly.

overally i love how it looks, but i will need to be more adjust to the exhaust spund, maybe i was driving too much of carless 6.2 v8 motor? maybe..
but still looking forward and very excited on modding this beast.
Attached Images