07-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #82
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
No. You're saying that. Somewhere in between reading my replies and responding you're getting extremely confused and it's becoming more evident. A person is more likely to use a killing-tool, a gun, to kill masses of people in the US, than using a chainsaw, which is, a lumbar tool. I can purchase a chainsaw with very little interruption. Not so with a firearm. Also, your argument is getting a bit adolescent with the silly comparisons.

Just give up man. You haven't posted one thing to back your opinion other than guns were built to kill living things--which you misconstrue as other people, which I'd love to see evidence of. They were designed for hunting, and fighting wars--JUST like the weapons that preceded guns, that are commercially available to anyone over 16. I for one CAN provide evidence that swords, ax's, and bats(clubs) were used in battles to kill other humans. Yet those things are just as easily bought, even by CONVICTED murders. You completely ignore the argument by dwelling on sarcasm, rather than admit I'm right. Are swords not just as dangerous in the correct hands?

Murders use guns because they are the easiest to get the job done, take them off the planet, they'll use the next best thing. And then we'll be arguing sword laws. Outlaw them, and they will just order them from 1000 different black market connections, and ONLY criminals will have them. You say guns are bad, but you won't look past what you want to happen, and see what would happen if your wish was granted. You'd have the SAME amount of criminals, SAME amount of guns in the wrong hands, and ZERO guns in anyone else's hands other than law officials, which we all know are omnipotent and can be everywhere at once.