View Single Post
      03-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #1
Brci
Rep
Drives: M5 - individual

BMW Individual Frozen Bronze M5 Competition w/ Nutmeg Interior

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I'm sort of new to the forum, but I'm very thankful for all the information found prior I've made the decision on specs, thank you for all.

I had my Frozen Bronze delivered back in November, but weather conditions were rather bad in here, so I took a few better pictures a few days ago.

For some, the color is polarizing. It was a hard choice after all as having a white and black Bimmer before, I wanted something different. As many have written on this forum the paint is easy to clean, but smaller scratches are more visible than on a shiny paintwork.

The interior pics shows the color tone of Nutmeg interior. It's kind of a cold brown tone which well matches the frozen outside colour. It's a personal choice but those who like brown interior it's one of the best options, not too dark, but isn't too warm color either.

I come from an e60 3l Diesel, so the power, handling etc, is just compare to none

Specs:
Frozen Bronze
Nutmeg interior with Piano Black finish
B&O
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Competition Package
Basically a complete list without back seat entertainment, lane change warning and night vision (I had night vision on the e60 and I think it's useless, after a deer accident).

This beast put a big smile on my face every morning.

Name:  frozenbronze-f10m5-1.jpg
Views: 27653
Size:  222.4 KB

Name:  frozenbronze-f10m5-2.jpg
Views: 32492
Size:  235.4 KB

Name:  frozenbronze-f10m5-3.jpg
Views: 42718
Size:  246.3 KB

Name:  frozenbronze-f10m5-4.jpg
Views: 26074
Size:  143.2 KB