View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #90
journeyguy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

You are completely missing the point and trying to make it personal. It's none of your business to tell me cancel the order. All I am saying is BMWNA has kept the US delivery in darkness and provided misleading information. Good for you if you have other Problem then to wait. ED delivery and redelivery are two different things.........and in that case there is no set day when you'll get your car back.

All I am saying this whole US delivery turned out to be a bitter experience. I don't need any advice what I should do with my order, but it's just a bad way to do business.

Shame BMWNA !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
ASAP = As Soon As Possible. Obviously it hasn't reach the point of "possible". When that date comes is anyone's guess at this point. Lack of information makes the wait even longer. As previous people have pointed out if you are so upset and are not willing to work on BMW's Timeline, whatever that may be, then cancel your order.

As far as being a ED customer and knowing I will have a pickup date of 9/1, yes I have a confirmed pickup date in Munich, not the US. The car still has to be shipped back to the US from Munich. My CA did not tell me the car will be here by this week if you drop if off on this date. He said it will be here ASAP once you drop the car off. That could take four weeks, it could take six. The difference is that he hasnt committed to anything since its out of his control.

If your issue is that you have to wait for a $100K car its a good problem to have. Most people have bigger problems than this. I got 99 problems but the "wait" isnt one.