View Single Post
      04-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

GMP Performance - F10 M5 HMS Tuning Exhaust Video!!

We are a proud dealer of HMS Tuning exhaust systems, and have been extremly impressed with the build quality and the sound of their systems!

Here is some information on HMS, but I know you have likely already scrolled down to the video

Our slogan "more than just fast cars" represents the ultimate driving fun, where you can realize your dreams and ideas. This is uncompromising pleasure for all who appreciate something special. HMS-tuning is your contact when performance & quality enter into symbiosis with design and driving dynamics.

These are the objectives of the company since the beginning. The company was founded by Markus Handloser in June 1994 at "Leiselheim", a small village in the beautiful region named "Kaiserstuhl" in the southwest of Germany. The continuously and from the start increasing number of satisfied customers and the development of new markets demanded the company to move to its present site at "Malterdingen" in 2004.

A team of specialized staff provides expert consulting and excellent service. An exclusive portfolio of products and services for high-end demands fulfill almost every wish.

Driver of fine luxury limousines and sports car enthusiasts will find their personal and sporty, tailored solution here. The wishes and demands of our customers - the enthusiasm for the extraordinary - are our motivation to top performances. This is not only reflected by the results you notice on the road but is also shown by the innovation of our products and services. With our own product development and affiliated production we are able to respond to almost each individual customers wishes.

Details on the kit from HMS: Exhaust system made of stainless steel 1.4301 2 x 76mm dia. with 4 x 100mm beveled, rolled up tail pipes OEM flap control kann verwendetwerden.

Please click on the image for more details! PM or email us if you have any questions!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0